|
Found this Story On My Friendster Bulletin: Close To Tears...
> This is a story about a girl who fell in lovewith her> best friend..>> Jin and I are best fren..we do anything that best> fren do...One day, i realised that i love him...so i> decided to confessed this feeling to him one nite> where we camp with other frens... he said yes,he> would be my boyfren..>> So we went on like other couple's life does.Watch> movie, walk in park, eat together, go to beach....> but life's not fun as when we are still bestfren....> he also doesnt talk much, or act like we are best> fren, close and share everything... for me, he is> not a suitable or loving a boyfren... but i kept> quietly> this on my mind...>> But since the day he bcome my boyfren, heevery> single day would give me a small teddy bear...At> first i thought it was lovely, but till now, iwonder> why he would gav me this...>> One day, i was walking alone at a park. Then isaw> Jin talking to another gurl. I walk towards himand i> overheard him saying "i love u' to the gurl. I was> really angry and i run home coz Jin never told me> he love me all the time we been boyfren and> gurlfren.>> Then, midnite that day, he come to my houseand> i open the door. He just passed me the teddy> bear that he used to give me everyday and said> sorry coz i didn't giv u this today. i was really> angry and i shouted at him,>> "Why u alwiz giv me this crap? All i wan to hear> from u is... "I love you" that's it, izit toohard???">> Jin kept quiet. He took my hand and place the> teddy bear on my palm and left away..i throw the> teddy bear into my cupboard.>> The next day, Jin asked me out. We meet at bus> stop near my house..i walk there and then he just> gav me a big teddy bear, my anger was still inhigh> position, and i throw the teddy to the middle ofthe> road. He keep quiet and then he go to the middle> of the road and pick the teddy up. He dint realisea> truck was coming towards him. I shouted at him> not to pick it up and he was about look at> me, and...........................>> *Bang*.>>> "JIN!!!!!!" I shouted... the next minute he waslying> on the road, covered with blood. He was sent to> the> hospital but it's too late...i losthim...forever....>> After attended his funeral, i went back home and i> hug all the teddy bear he gav me since the daywe> became couples... i counted the teddy bear oneby> one...> 1...2....3...101...230....300..364...and the last> teddy bear he gave covered with his blood wasthe> 365th... it had been a year we became couple... i> squeeze the teddy bear with the tears flow....> suddenly...>>> *I love you~*> *I love you~*> *I love you~*>> I was shocked.. i looked at the teddys... and itake> one of it, and try to press on his tummy..>> *I love you~*> *I love you~*>> I tried each and every teddy bear he gav me...>> *I love you~*> *I love you~*> *I love you~*> *I love you~*> *I love you~*> *I love you~*......................>> And the biggest and the last teddy bear Jin gave> me, I squeeze his big tummy...>> *felicia, today is our very first annivery being a> couple after a year... i always love you,yesterday,> today, and forever........ I love you....*>> I dropped the teddy bear........> I never realised that Jin had actually told methose> words.. every single day.... till today...>> I slowly picked the teddy and i whispered to the> teddy's ear..>> "i love you too, Jin..and i always did........">> Repost this....ok...>> For the guys/gals that you loved> Tell them "i'll love u more than i cud b....> i'll care abt u more than i'm carin abt myself...
|
|
|
Found this Story On My Friendster Bulletin: Close To Tears...
> This is a story about a girl who fell in lovewith her> best friend..>> Jin and I are best fren..we do anything that best> fren do...One day, i realised that i love him...so i> decided to confessed this feeling to him one nite> where we camp with other frens... he said yes,he> would be my boyfren..>> So we went on like other couple's life does.Watch> movie, walk in park, eat together, go to beach....> but life's not fun as when we are still bestfren....> he also doesnt talk much, or act like we are best> fren, close and share everything... for me, he is> not a suitable or loving a boyfren... but i kept> quietly> this on my mind...>> But since the day he bcome my boyfren, heevery> single day would give me a small teddy bear...At> first i thought it was lovely, but till now, iwonder> why he would gav me this...>> One day, i was walking alone at a park. Then isaw> Jin talking to another gurl. I walk towards himand i> overheard him saying "i love u' to the gurl. I was> really angry and i run home coz Jin never told me> he love me all the time we been boyfren and> gurlfren.>> Then, midnite that day, he come to my houseand> i open the door. He just passed me the teddy> bear that he used to give me everyday and said> sorry coz i didn't giv u this today. i was really> angry and i shouted at him,>> "Why u alwiz giv me this crap? All i wan to hear> from u is... "I love you" that's it, izit toohard???">> Jin kept quiet. He took my hand and place the> teddy bear on my palm and left away..i throw the> teddy bear into my cupboard.>> The next day, Jin asked me out. We meet at bus> stop near my house..i walk there and then he just> gav me a big teddy bear, my anger was still inhigh> position, and i throw the teddy to the middle ofthe> road. He keep quiet and then he go to the middle> of the road and pick the teddy up. He dint realisea> truck was coming towards him. I shouted at him> not to pick it up and he was about look at> me, and...........................>> *Bang*.>>> "JIN!!!!!!" I shouted... the next minute he waslying> on the road, covered with blood. He was sent to> the> hospital but it's too late...i losthim...forever....>> After attended his funeral, i went back home and i> hug all the teddy bear he gav me since the daywe> became couples... i counted the teddy bear oneby> one...> 1...2....3...101...230....300..364...and the last> teddy bear he gave covered with his blood wasthe> 365th... it had been a year we became couple... i> squeeze the teddy bear with the tears flow....> suddenly...>>> *I love you~*> *I love you~*> *I love you~*>> I was shocked.. i looked at the teddys... and itake> one of it, and try to press on his tummy..>> *I love you~*> *I love you~*>> I tried each and every teddy bear he gav me...>> *I love you~*> *I love you~*> *I love you~*> *I love you~*> *I love you~*> *I love you~*......................>> And the biggest and the last teddy bear Jin gave> me, I squeeze his big tummy...>> *felicia, today is our very first annivery being a> couple after a year... i always love you,yesterday,> today, and forever........ I love you....*>> I dropped the teddy bear........> I never realised that Jin had actually told methose> words.. every single day.... till today...>> I slowly picked the teddy and i whispered to the> teddy's ear..>> "i love you too, Jin..and i always did........">> Repost this....ok...>> For the guys/gals that you loved> Tell them "i'll love u more than i cud b....> i'll care abt u more than i'm carin abt myself...
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|