|
ONCE AGAIN! I GOT SPAMMED! DAMMIT! Y CANT U SPAMMERS JUZ GET A LIFE! GO GET A FCUKED UP LIFE AND STOP SPAMMING! darn u blabbering idiotic dumb bells! Stop your wadeva shit campaign AND GET A LIFE! SERIOUSLY! I dun understand y u all nid to make my life so difficult... I OSO NVR DO ANYTING TO U! SO Y DUN U JUZ FUCK OFF AND SCRAM! LET ME TELL U FIRST! I've given up on dat idiot! And I dun giv a dam to wad u all stupid asses gotta say!!! If u tink i will be daunted by ur crap! THINK AGAIN! CANT U ALL JUZ STOP BOTHERING ME N BUG SUM1 ELSE?! IZIT THAT HARD?! IMMATURE KIDS! NOTHING BETTER TO DO!
|
|
|
ONCE AGAIN! I GOT SPAMMED! DAMMIT! Y CANT U SPAMMERS JUZ GET A LIFE! GO GET A FCUKED UP LIFE AND STOP SPAMMING! darn u blabbering idiotic dumb bells! Stop your wadeva shit campaign AND GET A LIFE! SERIOUSLY! I dun understand y u all nid to make my life so difficult... I OSO NVR DO ANYTING TO U! SO Y DUN U JUZ FUCK OFF AND SCRAM! LET ME TELL U FIRST! I've given up on dat idiot! And I dun giv a dam to wad u all stupid asses gotta say!!! If u tink i will be daunted by ur crap! THINK AGAIN! CANT U ALL JUZ STOP BOTHERING ME N BUG SUM1 ELSE?! IZIT THAT HARD?! IMMATURE KIDS! NOTHING BETTER TO DO!
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|