|
Yesterdae, DAT BITCH open a conversation witt me, she ask me change my nickie juz coz i put " i din steal ur bf" she tot i was referring to him n her!!! idiotic... den i changed to "SMILE like u mean it", asked her like dat can? den she say CANNOT! BLOODY HELL... ask her y she say" ITS OBVIOUS DAT THE ``like u mean it`` IS REFER TO HIM WAD!!" so pissed off... den she add him in... den she change story, make it sound like everyting all my fault!! I SO FUCKED UP LOR!!!! den he oso scold me like its all my fault, den blame me for his gf's stupid dreams, PLZ LOR! LIKE I GOT LIINK TO HER DREAM LA! I OSO CANT CONTROL HER STUPID PIGBRAIN!! den we scold each other 4 like a long time!!! FIRST TIME I SCOLD HIM N I SCOLD UNTIL VERY HAPPI! CURSE U 2 DIE EARLIER! N I MIN U N UR PIGBRAIINED GIRLFRIEND!!! HOPE U READ TIIZ!! so bloody angry... seeing u makes my blood boiil... fuck off and hope u all die a horrible death!! CURSE U!!!
|
|
|
Yesterdae, DAT BITCH open a conversation witt me, she ask me change my nickie juz coz i put " i din steal ur bf" she tot i was referring to him n her!!! idiotic... den i changed to "SMILE like u mean it", asked her like dat can? den she say CANNOT! BLOODY HELL... ask her y she say" ITS OBVIOUS DAT THE ``like u mean it`` IS REFER TO HIM WAD!!" so pissed off... den she add him in... den she change story, make it sound like everyting all my fault!! I SO FUCKED UP LOR!!!! den he oso scold me like its all my fault, den blame me for his gf's stupid dreams, PLZ LOR! LIKE I GOT LIINK TO HER DREAM LA! I OSO CANT CONTROL HER STUPID PIGBRAIN!! den we scold each other 4 like a long time!!! FIRST TIME I SCOLD HIM N I SCOLD UNTIL VERY HAPPI! CURSE U 2 DIE EARLIER! N I MIN U N UR PIGBRAIINED GIRLFRIEND!!! HOPE U READ TIIZ!! so bloody angry... seeing u makes my blood boiil... fuck off and hope u all die a horrible death!! CURSE U!!!
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|