|
slap me! I CANT BELIEVE I GOT 61/95 FOR ENGLISH TEST! FUCKING SHIIT! Here's The Test Results I Got (ALL KNS ) : English : 61/95 = 64% ( over 100% ) Maths : 51/100 Science : 43/100
OK! I KNOW MY MARKS TOTALLY SUCK! I CANT BELIEVE I GOT THAT KIND OF MARKS FOR ENGLISH!! BP Say must go n read the STUPID orangle PSLE science book during recess ( means the whole class)... BLEAHHs... >.< I Cant get that kind of marks 4 PSLE lehh... MUZ JIA YOUZ!! BU KE YI TOU LAN LERR!!! Nth to write le... Let's hope for better grades bahhx... (pray hard) i gotta read the science book like a BIBLE just like BP de previous students.. *PUI*
|
|
|
slap me! I CANT BELIEVE I GOT 61/95 FOR ENGLISH TEST! FUCKING SHIIT! Here's The Test Results I Got (ALL KNS ) : English : 61/95 = 64% ( over 100% ) Maths : 51/100 Science : 43/100
OK! I KNOW MY MARKS TOTALLY SUCK! I CANT BELIEVE I GOT THAT KIND OF MARKS FOR ENGLISH!! BP Say must go n read the STUPID orangle PSLE science book during recess ( means the whole class)... BLEAHHs... >.< I Cant get that kind of marks 4 PSLE lehh... MUZ JIA YOUZ!! BU KE YI TOU LAN LERR!!! Nth to write le... Let's hope for better grades bahhx... (pray hard) i gotta read the science book like a BIBLE just like BP de previous students.. *PUI*
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|