|
Ahem Ahem* *clap clap. lol.. retard's way of beginning.. harlows! back to post le! Juz came back from sku nias.. guess wad.. W-E-T. No. not raining fish and chips. GAWD DAMN DAT FUCKIN JEROME SIM!!!!! Me n Jo oso nvr "de zui" (offend) him wad.. wtf lor.. Take water pour at us.. and i mean POUR. So damn angry.. den dat damn clement KUEK ( yes, kuek, duckie kuek kuek) He hors.. go n kick Jo's bag la.. den she shout at him sia.. oO" Den he leg itchy.. go n kick my bag oso sia.. kao pei la.. So damn angry angry angry!! Den dats Jerome go n pour de water rites.. dens hor, my back so wet lor.. (and bag oso) curse him.. *points middle finger* >.> I WANNA POUR WATER ON HIM TMR! I FUCKIN DUN GIV A DAM!
***#***
Ok. Cool it.. (: Today saw dat guy in der lift again! at first wan take sneak-shot of him de... freakin' fone.. no batt.. grr... summore walk until de road thr hor, den wan cross liao ma, den dunno which bastard eyes gt newspaper. DRIVE SO FAST. NEVER C ME INFRONT! OMOZ BANG ME! Sickening taxi-drivers.. WHAT'S RONG WITH YOU IDIOTS! AM I DAT NOT OBVIOUS?! blardy hell... So damn unlucky..
***#***
CLEMENT KUEK DAO YING! LISTEN UP! U R SO DEAD. WORD. Kick my bag one more time, and u are REALLY gonna be in DEEP SHIT. SERIOUS DEEP SHIT. I Will skin u alive and i will cook curry with ur god damn duck ass! *sticks tongue out* AND I MEAN IT! >.>
***#***
Final word: Laogong, u ok not? ytd say fa shao.. >.<> T_T I MIISH UE!
|
|
|
Ahem Ahem* *clap clap. lol.. retard's way of beginning.. harlows! back to post le! Juz came back from sku nias.. guess wad.. W-E-T. No. not raining fish and chips. GAWD DAMN DAT FUCKIN JEROME SIM!!!!! Me n Jo oso nvr "de zui" (offend) him wad.. wtf lor.. Take water pour at us.. and i mean POUR. So damn angry.. den dat damn clement KUEK ( yes, kuek, duckie kuek kuek) He hors.. go n kick Jo's bag la.. den she shout at him sia.. oO" Den he leg itchy.. go n kick my bag oso sia.. kao pei la.. So damn angry angry angry!! Den dats Jerome go n pour de water rites.. dens hor, my back so wet lor.. (and bag oso) curse him.. *points middle finger* >.> I WANNA POUR WATER ON HIM TMR! I FUCKIN DUN GIV A DAM!
***#***
Ok. Cool it.. (: Today saw dat guy in der lift again! at first wan take sneak-shot of him de... freakin' fone.. no batt.. grr... summore walk until de road thr hor, den wan cross liao ma, den dunno which bastard eyes gt newspaper. DRIVE SO FAST. NEVER C ME INFRONT! OMOZ BANG ME! Sickening taxi-drivers.. WHAT'S RONG WITH YOU IDIOTS! AM I DAT NOT OBVIOUS?! blardy hell... So damn unlucky..
***#***
CLEMENT KUEK DAO YING! LISTEN UP! U R SO DEAD. WORD. Kick my bag one more time, and u are REALLY gonna be in DEEP SHIT. SERIOUS DEEP SHIT. I Will skin u alive and i will cook curry with ur god damn duck ass! *sticks tongue out* AND I MEAN IT! >.>
***#***
Final word: Laogong, u ok not? ytd say fa shao.. >.<> T_T I MIISH UE!
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|