i am huixiu, NOT xiuhui, huixin, huixui etc. stop misspelling my name.
08apr. fifteen-to-be.
coral secondary school(singapore), concert band, flute/piccolo.
(L) : sunflowers, calla lilies, stars, music, love and pretty things.
(H) : teletubbies, barney, and all stupid things purple.
laugh, cry, scream, bitch. i can do whatever you can, and more.
i don't see why you should judge me, if i don't judge you.
in love, with my personal homer simpson, except hotter, less stupid.
msn || coral.band || 2/2.08 || 1/2.08 || facebook|| friendster
Thursday, November 23, 2006 @ 11/23/2006 05:26:00 PM
.

221!
TWO TWO ONE!
Like, OMFG??

I can't believe it lah!
Me, yes, Me.
Got 221 leh!
OMG lah!

Is happy dao dunno where lor.
And and.
I GOT MERIT FOR HMT LEH!!
Thats like.
EXTRA 2 MARKS!
Woahs lor.
^_^
Okok.
Here's the best part.
I GOT A "B" FOR MATHS!
B LEH!!
B!! NOT D!!
OR C OR WHATEVER!!
Oh the joy!
Lol.

My dear KaiYi Mei got like what?
257?!
You see that FIVE in the middle.
Yea.
Its a FIVE.
Wow?
Gratz mei..

Wujie and Dolyn..
Even though you 2 didn't do that well.
But still..
At least got put in effort!
^_^
Don't feel too bad about it.

And and hor.
JOEY GOT 233!!!
Argh!
She can get into all the schools (except NASS) I WANT TO GO!
God Dammit!
I am so bloody jealous can.

Okok.
But still...
I'm satisfied with my 221.
^_^

Tata~