|
And yet another quiz from.. You know who lah hor? I must say.. Some of the quizzes are rather fun. LOL!! **************
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Lim Hui Xiu Name opposite: uiX iuH miL Birth date: 8th April 1994. Email: UNDISCLOSED LAH Current Location: Pasir Ris, Singapore Eye Color: Dark Brown Hair Color: Black Righty or Lefty: Righty
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
My heritage: Singaporean Chinese Your fears: Falling off from the bed. No more chocolates on Earth! Your weakness: Gives in easily Your perfect pizza: I'm not a fan of pizza. Your Ambition: -NIL-
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY; TODAY; TOMORROW
Your thoughts first waking up: Got anybody SMS me? Your best physical feature: -NIL- Your bedtime: Flexible Your most missed memory: Being a `whiite___SANDiian
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi Nasi Lemak or nasi ayam: Nasi Ayam McDonald's or Burger King: Macs Single or group dates: Group Dates Adidas or Nike: ADIDAS!!! Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton tea Chocolate or vanilla: Can I choose both? Cappuccino or coffee: Eeyers.. Hate both. Hats or caps: NEITHER!! Tv or computer: Computer of course!
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU? Smoke: No. Smoking Sucks Take a shower: DUH~! Have a crush: Attatched(: Think you've been in love: Yeaps.. Still am. Want to get married: Not sure.. Believe in yourself: No. I lie (: Think you're a health freak: NO WAY!
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: Yeap. Gone to the mall: YES!! Been on stage: Don't know who go and sabo me hor.... >.> Eaten Sushi: Nope.. Been dumped: Nope.. I dump people. Not people dump me. Gone skating: Nope. Long time since I skated. Dyed your hair: Nahhs..
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: No lah... Gotten beaten up: Yea.. I bashed that guy up too! Changed who you were to fit in: Err.. I don't get this one.
LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
Age your hoping to be married: Good question.
LAYER NINE: IN GIRL/IN GUY
Best eye color: Anything lahs.. Got eyes can liao. Best hair color: Ditto. Short or long hair: Not too long. Dowan "guang tou" derhs.
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 MINUTE AGO: Coughing, Typing, Sneezing, Replying Sms-es. 1 HOUR AGO: Moping about.. 1 DAY AGO: Moping about. 1 YEAR AGO: On the verge of dying..
LAYER 11:COLOURS
pink or purple: Pink. black or white: Both? blue or dark blue: Blue.
LAYER 12: FINISH THE SENTENCEILOVE: I Love, I Like, & I Favour.
I FEEL: DAMN BLOODY SICK! I HATE: People I hate lor. I HIDE: I don't hide lah.. I MISS: WSPS!!!
*****************
5 persons you would want to see them doing this:
1: Joey 2: Dolyn 3: Wujie 4: Darling 5: Reena
|
|
|
And yet another quiz from.. You know who lah hor? I must say.. Some of the quizzes are rather fun. LOL!! **************
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Lim Hui Xiu Name opposite: uiX iuH miL Birth date: 8th April 1994. Email: UNDISCLOSED LAH Current Location: Pasir Ris, Singapore Eye Color: Dark Brown Hair Color: Black Righty or Lefty: Righty
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
My heritage: Singaporean Chinese Your fears: Falling off from the bed. No more chocolates on Earth! Your weakness: Gives in easily Your perfect pizza: I'm not a fan of pizza. Your Ambition: -NIL-
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY; TODAY; TOMORROW
Your thoughts first waking up: Got anybody SMS me? Your best physical feature: -NIL- Your bedtime: Flexible Your most missed memory: Being a `whiite___SANDiian
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi Nasi Lemak or nasi ayam: Nasi Ayam McDonald's or Burger King: Macs Single or group dates: Group Dates Adidas or Nike: ADIDAS!!! Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton tea Chocolate or vanilla: Can I choose both? Cappuccino or coffee: Eeyers.. Hate both. Hats or caps: NEITHER!! Tv or computer: Computer of course!
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU? Smoke: No. Smoking Sucks Take a shower: DUH~! Have a crush: Attatched(: Think you've been in love: Yeaps.. Still am. Want to get married: Not sure.. Believe in yourself: No. I lie (: Think you're a health freak: NO WAY!
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: Yeap. Gone to the mall: YES!! Been on stage: Don't know who go and sabo me hor.... >.> Eaten Sushi: Nope.. Been dumped: Nope.. I dump people. Not people dump me. Gone skating: Nope. Long time since I skated. Dyed your hair: Nahhs..
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: No lah... Gotten beaten up: Yea.. I bashed that guy up too! Changed who you were to fit in: Err.. I don't get this one.
LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
Age your hoping to be married: Good question.
LAYER NINE: IN GIRL/IN GUY
Best eye color: Anything lahs.. Got eyes can liao. Best hair color: Ditto. Short or long hair: Not too long. Dowan "guang tou" derhs.
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 MINUTE AGO: Coughing, Typing, Sneezing, Replying Sms-es. 1 HOUR AGO: Moping about.. 1 DAY AGO: Moping about. 1 YEAR AGO: On the verge of dying..
LAYER 11:COLOURS
pink or purple: Pink. black or white: Both? blue or dark blue: Blue.
LAYER 12: FINISH THE SENTENCEILOVE: I Love, I Like, & I Favour.
I FEEL: DAMN BLOODY SICK! I HATE: People I hate lor. I HIDE: I don't hide lah.. I MISS: WSPS!!!
*****************
5 persons you would want to see them doing this:
1: Joey 2: Dolyn 3: Wujie 4: Darling 5: Reena
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|