Hello there. (: - Since the DEAREST KaiYi put ME in her quiz thingy. I, being oh-so-very-nice, shall do the quiz for her. (: SO NICE RIGHT!!. Yea. I know. I'm nice. ^_^ ***** 15 persons that come to your mind now :1. Joey2. Dolyn3. Wujie4. Darling Laogong 5. KaiYi6. NBRTO (Veronica lahs)7. Mdm Trina8. Reena9. Chen Lao Shi10. Darren11. Clement12. Sean13. Glen14. Taufik Batisah15. YingSi***** Have you hugged 1?- I think so... What's the best memories you have of 10?- Darren?! Hmm.. Him owing me my packet of green tea.And making me cry more when he asked me to stop crying (17/11/06)Why are you friends with 9?-Hey hey! She ain't friend. She's my p2 Chinese teacher.And she's great! (:When's the next time you're gonna see 6?-Gawd Dammit! How would I know.Is no.4 attractive?- Hur hur. He's just really nice.Hello~! He's my darling! Duh~ He ought to be nice.What was your first impression of no.7?-A very very stressed out choir teacher.How did you meet no.3?-Err... I steal food from him during recess.Do you think no.13 could kill some1?-No way! He'll just give a face and glare at you.But killing? Nono.
Is no.11 your best friend?-Clement? Gosh. Friend yes. Best friend, wait another million years.Have you seen 12 naked?- Please lah. I don't film R-A movies you know.Has no.4 seen you naked?-Who set this quiz. Why so PORN wan.Have you kissed 5?- Err... Nope.
Do you think no.2 has a crush on you?-No. She don't got a crush on me.She LOVES me.Who do you spent the most time with?-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9(:
What is the last thing you did with no.1?- Talked on the phone.I asked her to get me colour codes.Have you hung out with no.2 outside of sku?- Of Course!I even bought her fairy dust.Have you benn to no.3's hse?-Yeap! His house is nice.Have you slept with no.5?-NO!!Do you think no.6 is sexy?- OOO... No. But she's cute.Have you ever liked no.7?- Duh~ I like her.She's the best choir teacher anyone could ever have!
Where is the last place you went with no.8?- Let's see.Guppex Office!
Are you real close with no.9?-Can say so bah..She teaches 6A chinese.And she gave me tissues!
What kind of relationship do you have with no.10?-MSN game opponent!And a friend that likes to blow whistles in my ear.Would you ever kiss 11?-If I did, PLEASE.Kill me.Have you ever been to the movies with no.12?-Yea. Can't remember when though.
Have you ever gotten into trouble with no.13?-Lol. Hell no.I'm GUAI GUAI derhs! But but. He always gets into trouble.Would you ever make a move on no.14?-Double hell no.I don't like him!Just that his song made me cry on prize-giving day.
What do you and no.15 talk about the most?-Not sure leh.Very long never talk to her liao.***** Five persons you would want to see them doing this: 1. Joey2. Dolyn3. Wujie4. Darling Laogong!!5. Veronica((:
|
|
Hello there. (: - Since the DEAREST KaiYi put ME in her quiz thingy. I, being oh-so-very-nice, shall do the quiz for her. (: SO NICE RIGHT!!. Yea. I know. I'm nice. ^_^ ***** 15 persons that come to your mind now :1. Joey2. Dolyn3. Wujie4. Darling Laogong 5. KaiYi6. NBRTO (Veronica lahs)7. Mdm Trina8. Reena9. Chen Lao Shi10. Darren11. Clement12. Sean13. Glen14. Taufik Batisah15. YingSi***** Have you hugged 1?- I think so... What's the best memories you have of 10?- Darren?! Hmm.. Him owing me my packet of green tea.And making me cry more when he asked me to stop crying (17/11/06)Why are you friends with 9?-Hey hey! She ain't friend. She's my p2 Chinese teacher.And she's great! (:When's the next time you're gonna see 6?-Gawd Dammit! How would I know.Is no.4 attractive?- Hur hur. He's just really nice.Hello~! He's my darling! Duh~ He ought to be nice.What was your first impression of no.7?-A very very stressed out choir teacher.How did you meet no.3?-Err... I steal food from him during recess.Do you think no.13 could kill some1?-No way! He'll just give a face and glare at you.But killing? Nono.
Is no.11 your best friend?-Clement? Gosh. Friend yes. Best friend, wait another million years.Have you seen 12 naked?- Please lah. I don't film R-A movies you know.Has no.4 seen you naked?-Who set this quiz. Why so PORN wan.Have you kissed 5?- Err... Nope.
Do you think no.2 has a crush on you?-No. She don't got a crush on me.She LOVES me.Who do you spent the most time with?-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9(:
What is the last thing you did with no.1?- Talked on the phone.I asked her to get me colour codes.Have you hung out with no.2 outside of sku?- Of Course!I even bought her fairy dust.Have you benn to no.3's hse?-Yeap! His house is nice.Have you slept with no.5?-NO!!Do you think no.6 is sexy?- OOO... No. But she's cute.Have you ever liked no.7?- Duh~ I like her.She's the best choir teacher anyone could ever have!
Where is the last place you went with no.8?- Let's see.Guppex Office!
Are you real close with no.9?-Can say so bah..She teaches 6A chinese.And she gave me tissues!
What kind of relationship do you have with no.10?-MSN game opponent!And a friend that likes to blow whistles in my ear.Would you ever kiss 11?-If I did, PLEASE.Kill me.Have you ever been to the movies with no.12?-Yea. Can't remember when though.
Have you ever gotten into trouble with no.13?-Lol. Hell no.I'm GUAI GUAI derhs! But but. He always gets into trouble.Would you ever make a move on no.14?-Double hell no.I don't like him!Just that his song made me cry on prize-giving day.
What do you and no.15 talk about the most?-Not sure leh.Very long never talk to her liao.***** Five persons you would want to see them doing this: 1. Joey2. Dolyn3. Wujie4. Darling Laogong!!5. Veronica((:
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|