|
Its a bad bad day. Very bad.
Joey got her new phone. Although not what I want, But its still a NEW phone. 5300. Not bad already. I want 7373. But I have to wait. Wait till lets say, December? Or January? LIFE WITHOUT CASH SUCKS.
Second bad bad thing. God doesn't let me do my skins. Blogskins, that is. Everytime I do nice nice. Then will accidently press something. Then all will be lost. CONTINUOUSLY for five times.
Not having a new phone, Is not the worst. Neither is not being able to make a new blogskin.
The worst part of the day, Is that, Darling's gonna start work soon. Which means, He won't be able to keep me company. For a long time. Sigh. I'm gonna miss him. Loads. As if life without cash is not bad enough..
Thats all. *slams table and walks off*
|
|
|
Its a bad bad day. Very bad.
Joey got her new phone. Although not what I want, But its still a NEW phone. 5300. Not bad already. I want 7373. But I have to wait. Wait till lets say, December? Or January? LIFE WITHOUT CASH SUCKS.
Second bad bad thing. God doesn't let me do my skins. Blogskins, that is. Everytime I do nice nice. Then will accidently press something. Then all will be lost. CONTINUOUSLY for five times.
Not having a new phone, Is not the worst. Neither is not being able to make a new blogskin.
The worst part of the day, Is that, Darling's gonna start work soon. Which means, He won't be able to keep me company. For a long time. Sigh. I'm gonna miss him. Loads. As if life without cash is not bad enough..
Thats all. *slams table and walks off*
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|