Ogayys! Wo lai ye! Lai post lers! So long never post le.. Hmms.. Changed blogskin. AT LAST! A skin I made and never released in Blogskins.com! Woohoo~! Lames. Today got P6 graduation party. Fun like siao. Hahs. But hors, sth happened during the hour-long recess.. That made me think. And I mean THINK. Really, I think I got myself into some serious problem. AHH! Screams hysterically* x_X Hais...
Anyway, WHY IS MY DARLING NOT ONLINE! WHY WHY WHY! WHY!!! Ogayys. Abit sot liao. Hehs.
Yesterday, went WS with YuePing. Pei her buy her black 3/4s. I, ended up staring at 2 handphones! I JUST GOTTA HAVE ONE OF THE PHONES! (I'll prefer both if possible.) Nokia 3500 and the other one I don't know what model. Lol! Silly isn't it?
Yesterday oso got the Entreprenuer's Fair. Wahahs! 6A MADE A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS! Bahahahahs!!! ^_^ We all had a DAMN HARD TIME "forcing" xiao hai zi to buy sia. zzz. Thens, when the fair gonna end le. Me n PeiYi go n ka ciao principal buy. Haha. She only got 50 cents left. (from $20 at first.) So, we sold the stupid peg (60 cents) for a bargain of a MERE. fifty cent coin. Zzz. Lol. Enough bout' that. I suddenly began to remember all the stuff I did when I was a kid. Running so fast only to hit the wall. (no wonder I'm turning dumb) Falling down on hard pavement. Playing with a guy called Terence. (when i was in kindergarten) Going to Primary School as a noob.(not that I bully kids now lah) Getting scolded for forgetting to do homework. Breaking the cane. (to prevent mummy from using it on me. haha) Screaming for attention during weddings. Aww man, I was such a brat. Shall end here. Tata~ <<3
|
|
Ogayys! Wo lai ye! Lai post lers! So long never post le.. Hmms.. Changed blogskin. AT LAST! A skin I made and never released in Blogskins.com! Woohoo~! Lames. Today got P6 graduation party. Fun like siao. Hahs. But hors, sth happened during the hour-long recess.. That made me think. And I mean THINK. Really, I think I got myself into some serious problem. AHH! Screams hysterically* x_X Hais...
Anyway, WHY IS MY DARLING NOT ONLINE! WHY WHY WHY! WHY!!! Ogayys. Abit sot liao. Hehs.
Yesterday, went WS with YuePing. Pei her buy her black 3/4s. I, ended up staring at 2 handphones! I JUST GOTTA HAVE ONE OF THE PHONES! (I'll prefer both if possible.) Nokia 3500 and the other one I don't know what model. Lol! Silly isn't it?
Yesterday oso got the Entreprenuer's Fair. Wahahs! 6A MADE A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS! Bahahahahs!!! ^_^ We all had a DAMN HARD TIME "forcing" xiao hai zi to buy sia. zzz. Thens, when the fair gonna end le. Me n PeiYi go n ka ciao principal buy. Haha. She only got 50 cents left. (from $20 at first.) So, we sold the stupid peg (60 cents) for a bargain of a MERE. fifty cent coin. Zzz. Lol. Enough bout' that. I suddenly began to remember all the stuff I did when I was a kid. Running so fast only to hit the wall. (no wonder I'm turning dumb) Falling down on hard pavement. Playing with a guy called Terence. (when i was in kindergarten) Going to Primary School as a noob.(not that I bully kids now lah) Getting scolded for forgetting to do homework. Breaking the cane. (to prevent mummy from using it on me. haha) Screaming for attention during weddings. Aww man, I was such a brat. Shall end here. Tata~ <<3
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|