|
Today gorts Prize-Giving. Me. Dols. WuJie.Vivien. Jo. WenYi. Deonne &&s Eileen went back. Help out with the choir stuffs. Thens Mdm Trina ask me n Vivien go take tissue from staffroom. Thens hor. I accidently tripped on the stairs. Then my nail sort of CHIPPED. Ouch lor. Is like. pain until want cry le. Bahahs. Then got blood. GROSS de lahs. And thens. Today is our choir instructress's LAST DAY teaching WSPS choir. *sigh* MRS LIM! WE'RE GONNA MISS YOU! *sob sob* Then Vivien cried. Then she make me cry also. Then Dols and WuJie also cry. Hahs. And then we signed our uniforms. Then we went to hall with the DEAREST choir. (: They sang damn well. *BRAVO WSPS CHOIR* Hahs. Then me n vivien was like. Singing lors. Still remember the times when we all sang together. I think the only Primary Sixes there were us lor. Thens. We go back to music room to clear up. ((Jo went back with her moronic sister at 11.)) Then go up to hall again for the ending of concert lors. Then they were playing "I Dream" by Taufik Batisah. Gosh. We were like singing halfway then I cannot liao. Start to cry when he was singing:: "There's a sparkThat can light the world around me". Lols. Then I cry until Vivien also cry. Awws. Then we all cry together. Thens MRS PEH also cry. Sad lors. Even WuJie cried. I can't believe I cried non-stop for 2 hours. Bahahs. Cried until the tap was dry. *sniff sniff* Then asked loads of people to sign on our uniforms. Mr Tan & Mrs Dillion INCLUDED! (: <<>> *sigh sigh* Know then I realise WSPS is a nice place. Even if we always li siao teachers and bully relieve teachers.
***
After the concert. Me. Dols. WuJie. Vivien. Deonne & Eileen stay back until like 12+. Then Deonne. WuJie and Dols go central with me. Then WuJie & Dols come my house lor. Then play Cheat and Dai Di. Hahs. DOLYN KEEP WINNING LOR! Bahahs. Then we sent WuJie home. Ands me n Dols sit at the playground there and liao tian. From the playground look at the school.. It looks GORGEOUS. Really. BEE-YOO-TEE-FOOL. Haiis... I MISS YOU WSPS! I MISS YOU 6a TABLE! I MISS YOU 6a CHAIR! I MISS YOU 6a WHITEBOARD! I MISS YOU 6a PEOPLES!
## `` Whiite___SANDiians FOREVER! ##
|
|
|
Today gorts Prize-Giving. Me. Dols. WuJie.Vivien. Jo. WenYi. Deonne &&s Eileen went back. Help out with the choir stuffs. Thens Mdm Trina ask me n Vivien go take tissue from staffroom. Thens hor. I accidently tripped on the stairs. Then my nail sort of CHIPPED. Ouch lor. Is like. pain until want cry le. Bahahs. Then got blood. GROSS de lahs. And thens. Today is our choir instructress's LAST DAY teaching WSPS choir. *sigh* MRS LIM! WE'RE GONNA MISS YOU! *sob sob* Then Vivien cried. Then she make me cry also. Then Dols and WuJie also cry. Hahs. And then we signed our uniforms. Then we went to hall with the DEAREST choir. (: They sang damn well. *BRAVO WSPS CHOIR* Hahs. Then me n vivien was like. Singing lors. Still remember the times when we all sang together. I think the only Primary Sixes there were us lor. Thens. We go back to music room to clear up. ((Jo went back with her moronic sister at 11.)) Then go up to hall again for the ending of concert lors. Then they were playing "I Dream" by Taufik Batisah. Gosh. We were like singing halfway then I cannot liao. Start to cry when he was singing:: "There's a sparkThat can light the world around me". Lols. Then I cry until Vivien also cry. Awws. Then we all cry together. Thens MRS PEH also cry. Sad lors. Even WuJie cried. I can't believe I cried non-stop for 2 hours. Bahahs. Cried until the tap was dry. *sniff sniff* Then asked loads of people to sign on our uniforms. Mr Tan & Mrs Dillion INCLUDED! (: <<>> *sigh sigh* Know then I realise WSPS is a nice place. Even if we always li siao teachers and bully relieve teachers.
***
After the concert. Me. Dols. WuJie. Vivien. Deonne & Eileen stay back until like 12+. Then Deonne. WuJie and Dols go central with me. Then WuJie & Dols come my house lor. Then play Cheat and Dai Di. Hahs. DOLYN KEEP WINNING LOR! Bahahs. Then we sent WuJie home. Ands me n Dols sit at the playground there and liao tian. From the playground look at the school.. It looks GORGEOUS. Really. BEE-YOO-TEE-FOOL. Haiis... I MISS YOU WSPS! I MISS YOU 6a TABLE! I MISS YOU 6a CHAIR! I MISS YOU 6a WHITEBOARD! I MISS YOU 6a PEOPLES!
## `` Whiite___SANDiians FOREVER! ##
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|