|
The cold war with my parents continues....
Went to Bugis with my god mother today... She's really nice. Knowing that I passed my maths, The moment she saw me, She stuffed 50 dollars to me. So nice. She's kinda like.. Slightly living in poverty. She has four kids. And her husband is currently out of job. So she's the sole breadwinner of the family.. She hardly has enough to support the whole family, And here she is.. Giving me 50 dollars for nothing important. Even though I need the cash badly, I simply cannot take from her. So I secretly put it back into her handbag. Butbut. She still managed to stuff the money into my wallet. I only found out after I reached home... She's the best person in the whole world!
Just now was tidying up the cabinet. Then I saw alot of old photo albums. So I decided to flip through... Saw alot of old old photos. Some I never see before derhs. Then I saw our family photo. I saw my father and mother. Saw my aunts and uncles. Saw cousins and relatives. Lastly, I saw my dearly missed grandmother. Then I suddenly realised, How much I had taken her for granted. How horrible I had been to her. I regret. I regret everything. And then, I just started crying. If I could turn back time, I would surely have treated her much better. Much much better. Guess it's too late. I really miss her alot though...
Thats all. Bye.
|
|
|
The cold war with my parents continues....
Went to Bugis with my god mother today... She's really nice. Knowing that I passed my maths, The moment she saw me, She stuffed 50 dollars to me. So nice. She's kinda like.. Slightly living in poverty. She has four kids. And her husband is currently out of job. So she's the sole breadwinner of the family.. She hardly has enough to support the whole family, And here she is.. Giving me 50 dollars for nothing important. Even though I need the cash badly, I simply cannot take from her. So I secretly put it back into her handbag. Butbut. She still managed to stuff the money into my wallet. I only found out after I reached home... She's the best person in the whole world!
Just now was tidying up the cabinet. Then I saw alot of old photo albums. So I decided to flip through... Saw alot of old old photos. Some I never see before derhs. Then I saw our family photo. I saw my father and mother. Saw my aunts and uncles. Saw cousins and relatives. Lastly, I saw my dearly missed grandmother. Then I suddenly realised, How much I had taken her for granted. How horrible I had been to her. I regret. I regret everything. And then, I just started crying. If I could turn back time, I would surely have treated her much better. Much much better. Guess it's too late. I really miss her alot though...
Thats all. Bye.
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|