|
hello hello!!! I know, My blog's rotting.. So, I'm back to post luhs. Bahahs! COLD WAR ENDED. (:
I just came home from Raffles City. IT'S LIKE. 1am?! Went with my cousins and my aunt. Truely was. CHRISTMAS shopping... And it isn't even christmas yet... Bought so many many things. Lol. Shopping queen luhs. BUT BUT! Still no ipod, handphone or cash... I'M LIVING IN POVERTY!!! Damn. Oh well... Let's hope poverty ends soon... - *sigh* Kena another quiz... THANKS ARH MEI... - Yesterday hors. Was Mutiara's birthday luhs. Thens Manda woke me up at like. 9AM IN THE STUPID MORNING! People still sleeping luhs.. Tsk Tsk Tsk! So. No choice. CRAWLED up. Then she ask me to wait until 12 then go out. SIAN DIAO LUHS! So, Poor me, Having been woken up by the phone. No choice. Play audition lors... Being in the sleepy mode DOESN'T HELP TO LEVEL UP. I missed so many times. Then Manda come le. So off com lor. And then we go and give Mutiara her SURPRISE. Lol. She so happy luhs. EEYORE IS ROCKNESS!!! Whatever. - Then Dolyn ask wanna go watch movie. So we go lor... FREE DERH LEH! Who don't want go sia... Then watch Open Season. Still can lahs.. Happy Feet was nicer... - MY EYE IS IRRITATING ME. SO DAMN ITCHY LAH! Red red lerhs... T_T Somebody save me... - Hais. Ok luhs. Joey's blogskin got problem. So I gotta go help her fix it. So... Yea. Tata All(:
|
|
|
hello hello!!! I know, My blog's rotting.. So, I'm back to post luhs. Bahahs! COLD WAR ENDED. (:
I just came home from Raffles City. IT'S LIKE. 1am?! Went with my cousins and my aunt. Truely was. CHRISTMAS shopping... And it isn't even christmas yet... Bought so many many things. Lol. Shopping queen luhs. BUT BUT! Still no ipod, handphone or cash... I'M LIVING IN POVERTY!!! Damn. Oh well... Let's hope poverty ends soon... - *sigh* Kena another quiz... THANKS ARH MEI... - Yesterday hors. Was Mutiara's birthday luhs. Thens Manda woke me up at like. 9AM IN THE STUPID MORNING! People still sleeping luhs.. Tsk Tsk Tsk! So. No choice. CRAWLED up. Then she ask me to wait until 12 then go out. SIAN DIAO LUHS! So, Poor me, Having been woken up by the phone. No choice. Play audition lors... Being in the sleepy mode DOESN'T HELP TO LEVEL UP. I missed so many times. Then Manda come le. So off com lor. And then we go and give Mutiara her SURPRISE. Lol. She so happy luhs. EEYORE IS ROCKNESS!!! Whatever. - Then Dolyn ask wanna go watch movie. So we go lor... FREE DERH LEH! Who don't want go sia... Then watch Open Season. Still can lahs.. Happy Feet was nicer... - MY EYE IS IRRITATING ME. SO DAMN ITCHY LAH! Red red lerhs... T_T Somebody save me... - Hais. Ok luhs. Joey's blogskin got problem. So I gotta go help her fix it. So... Yea. Tata All(:
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|