|
Long time never post. Back anyway. Not for long... Leaving on Saturday...
Today got posted to CORAL. Guess I'm gonna be a CoraLight next year. Hais... Without my beloved Joey darling. Thens I didn't really feel anything. Until JUST NOW. She call me read her blog. Then got one part of the post. ( JUST A SMALL TINY PART) Ask me to have a safe trip. Then suddenly my heart so suan. Then... Cry lor.
Hahs. Stupid right... Sad lah. Joey is love. Bestest baobei. <3 I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!
And, I'm still crying... I miss you so much... So so damn much.
School won't be the same without you. Never will be.
To: Joey Darling ; Must jian qiang next year. Make new friends. Don't be loner anymore. Stay happy(: And and. Must remember me.
-read Darling's blog-
|
|
|
Long time never post. Back anyway. Not for long... Leaving on Saturday...
Today got posted to CORAL. Guess I'm gonna be a CoraLight next year. Hais... Without my beloved Joey darling. Thens I didn't really feel anything. Until JUST NOW. She call me read her blog. Then got one part of the post. ( JUST A SMALL TINY PART) Ask me to have a safe trip. Then suddenly my heart so suan. Then... Cry lor.
Hahs. Stupid right... Sad lah. Joey is love. Bestest baobei. <3 I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!
And, I'm still crying... I miss you so much... So so damn much.
School won't be the same without you. Never will be.
To: Joey Darling ; Must jian qiang next year. Make new friends. Don't be loner anymore. Stay happy(: And and. Must remember me.
-read Darling's blog-
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|