|
BAD DAY. BAD DAY.
Everything started wrong cans!!! I wake up right, thens I knocked my head on the stupid door lah! Thens hor, can't find my socks! So angry le can! Then the shoe lace tie wrongly. ALMOST MISSED THE STUPID BUS CAN!!!
ERGHH!!! Thens go school, FORGET BRING THERMOMETER. Then must go down and pay one bloody dollar. Pay for what? PAY FOR MY 36.7 DEGREES. FUCK YOU CORAL DM. I HATE YOU! Then the stupid queue so long lah! Then that dumbass Qing Yi hor, kaopei kaobu. "CAN I GO FIRST? WAIT I LATE FOR MT CLASS." FUCK YOU BITCH. I'M LATE FOR MT CLASS ALSO LOR! PURE STUPIDITY. Then that stupid Mdm Chng hor, TOK WHAT SHIT LAH. COMPLAIN WHAT SKIRT SHORT, FRINGE LONG, BLAHS~! Shit you sia. YOU DYE YOUR HAIR ALSO LOR. Stupid ass.
Then go mother tongue class. STUPID LAN LAO SHI! WHAT LAN JIAO SHI LAH! CRAP CRAP CRAP. I HATE CORAL TEACHERS CAN! All so detestable. Flunked my Ting Xie. Then must copy the fucking chapter. STUPID.
Then! Maths lesson. STUPID KELVEN or KELVAN or KALVAN or whatever shit. Keep threatening me with that junk piece of paper. YOU WANT TO SHOW THEN SHOW LAH! AT MOST BMS OR SUSPENSION RIGHT! YOU THINK LAO NIANG SCARED YOU AH. YOU LITTLE BASTARD. Then the KGB keep blahhing bout maths. Sian dao~ Fell asleep. STUPID STUPID LAH!
Then history! FUCK YOU HELEN TAN! STUPID NAME LAH. DISFIGURED FACE! Beeeeeyotch. Keep looking at me. I know lah, you jealous of me. Cause I'm NOT AN OLD HAG LIKE YOU! RAWRRR!!!!
THEN SCIENCE! WAKAO. FORGET TO BRING GREEN BOOK! Then tio KP-ed again. I HATE YOU ABIGAIL!
-Short BITCHED UP autobiography of ABIGAIL- *Fucked up attitude *Don't know how to crack EGG *Everyday COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN! *Stupid pig backside face *MT REP. SO WHAT, YOU THINK I CARE? *Spastic freako *Pure stupidity *Don't know how to open VERNIER CALIPERS *SMART ALECK *I DON'T WANT YOU AS MY LAB PARTNER CAN! *I WANT MUTIARA! *AS IRRITATING AS -NZY- *BITCH *BITCH *LOSER *LOSER *GEEK *NERD *ASS *Small tiny spider *CRUSH YOU ARH! *HUI XIU IS YOUR LOYAL HATER, ALWAYS
REMEMBER THAT MAN! ERGH!!! I HATE YOU TWO BITCHES I HATE YOU BITCH-ACTING-BIMBO WITH SHINY SHOES. I HATE YOU STUPID DISCIPLINE MISTRESS. I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
BAD DAY. BAD DAY.
Everything started wrong cans!!! I wake up right, thens I knocked my head on the stupid door lah! Thens hor, can't find my socks! So angry le can! Then the shoe lace tie wrongly. ALMOST MISSED THE STUPID BUS CAN!!!
ERGHH!!! Thens go school, FORGET BRING THERMOMETER. Then must go down and pay one bloody dollar. Pay for what? PAY FOR MY 36.7 DEGREES. FUCK YOU CORAL DM. I HATE YOU! Then the stupid queue so long lah! Then that dumbass Qing Yi hor, kaopei kaobu. "CAN I GO FIRST? WAIT I LATE FOR MT CLASS." FUCK YOU BITCH. I'M LATE FOR MT CLASS ALSO LOR! PURE STUPIDITY. Then that stupid Mdm Chng hor, TOK WHAT SHIT LAH. COMPLAIN WHAT SKIRT SHORT, FRINGE LONG, BLAHS~! Shit you sia. YOU DYE YOUR HAIR ALSO LOR. Stupid ass.
Then go mother tongue class. STUPID LAN LAO SHI! WHAT LAN JIAO SHI LAH! CRAP CRAP CRAP. I HATE CORAL TEACHERS CAN! All so detestable. Flunked my Ting Xie. Then must copy the fucking chapter. STUPID.
Then! Maths lesson. STUPID KELVEN or KELVAN or KALVAN or whatever shit. Keep threatening me with that junk piece of paper. YOU WANT TO SHOW THEN SHOW LAH! AT MOST BMS OR SUSPENSION RIGHT! YOU THINK LAO NIANG SCARED YOU AH. YOU LITTLE BASTARD. Then the KGB keep blahhing bout maths. Sian dao~ Fell asleep. STUPID STUPID LAH!
Then history! FUCK YOU HELEN TAN! STUPID NAME LAH. DISFIGURED FACE! Beeeeeyotch. Keep looking at me. I know lah, you jealous of me. Cause I'm NOT AN OLD HAG LIKE YOU! RAWRRR!!!!
THEN SCIENCE! WAKAO. FORGET TO BRING GREEN BOOK! Then tio KP-ed again. I HATE YOU ABIGAIL!
-Short BITCHED UP autobiography of ABIGAIL- *Fucked up attitude *Don't know how to crack EGG *Everyday COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN! *Stupid pig backside face *MT REP. SO WHAT, YOU THINK I CARE? *Spastic freako *Pure stupidity *Don't know how to open VERNIER CALIPERS *SMART ALECK *I DON'T WANT YOU AS MY LAB PARTNER CAN! *I WANT MUTIARA! *AS IRRITATING AS -NZY- *BITCH *BITCH *LOSER *LOSER *GEEK *NERD *ASS *Small tiny spider *CRUSH YOU ARH! *HUI XIU IS YOUR LOYAL HATER, ALWAYS
REMEMBER THAT MAN! ERGH!!! I HATE YOU TWO BITCHES I HATE YOU BITCH-ACTING-BIMBO WITH SHINY SHOES. I HATE YOU STUPID DISCIPLINE MISTRESS. I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|