i am huixiu, NOT xiuhui, huixin, huixui etc. stop misspelling my name.
08apr. fifteen-to-be.
coral secondary school(singapore), concert band, flute/piccolo.
(L) : sunflowers, calla lilies, stars, music, love and pretty things.
(H) : teletubbies, barney, and all stupid things purple.
laugh, cry, scream, bitch. i can do whatever you can, and more.
i don't see why you should judge me, if i don't judge you.
in love, with my personal homer simpson, except hotter, less stupid.
msn || coral.band || 2/2.08 || 1/2.08 || facebook|| friendster
Monday, January 15, 2007 @ 1/15/2007 05:02:00 PM
.

Boos(:
Boring day.
Gorts History lesson.
Thens must do boring stuffs with a boring cher.
BLEAHH LAO TAI PO!
Horrible peoples.
Nice friends, horrible chers.
MUTIARA NEVER GO SCHOOL!
Bleahhs.
Evil.
Leave me and blacky alone~
Hehehe...
Aatiqah also MC.
Stupid lah.
Who call you all run in the rain...
Ahahaha.
Nothing much to post.
Lol.
So, shall end here.

I LOVE YOO
I LOVE YOO
I LOVE YOO!!!!!