i am huixiu, NOT xiuhui, huixin, huixui etc. stop misspelling my name.
08apr. fifteen-to-be.
coral secondary school(singapore), concert band, flute/piccolo.
(L) : sunflowers, calla lilies, stars, music, love and pretty things.
(H) : teletubbies, barney, and all stupid things purple.
laugh, cry, scream, bitch. i can do whatever you can, and more.
i don't see why you should judge me, if i don't judge you.
in love, with my personal homer simpson, except hotter, less stupid.
msn || coral.band || 2/2.08 || 1/2.08 || facebook|| friendster
Monday, February 05, 2007 @ 2/05/2007 09:09:00 PM
.

how many hours or minutes has it been since my previous post?!

THAT STUPID MOTHER FUCKING PIG CALL SIA.
STUPID.
KPKB LARH.
THAT DAY SOMEONE IN MY CLASS KENA CAUGHT FOR POSTING PICTURES ONLINE.
PICTURES OF OUR MATHS CHER ONLINE LAH.
LIEDAT OSO CANNOT.
WTH LOR.
SCHOOL OSO DUN LET US VENT ANGER.
HOW TO VENT ANGER AT HOME YOU TELL ME!
SCHOOL OSO CANNOT.
THIS CANNOT THAT CANNOT.
THEN WAD CAN HUH!!
YOU TELL ME!
WAD THE FUCKING HELL CAN!!
I HATE YOU LOR.
I HATE MATHS,.
I HATE SCHOOL.
CSS SUCKS.
EVERYTHING SUCKS.
ESPECIALLY THAT FUCKED UP BASTARD!