for everything i've lost, and everything i've done wrong. - went out with mutiara. went bugis and paya lebar. didnt find her jumperrr. sad case. went to paya lebar. bought same shirts. hahs. lame. took train back to pasir ris. a guy in the train freaked us out. -.- freako bastard. he cant sleep in a proper position. gosh. went mac's. bought ice creams. hahhs. i miss the 50c ice creams. went home. and i miss sharon dah-ling. im sorry i didnt go out with you guys tdy. - Sitting here alone thinking it through trying to convince myself that I'm not losing you, Or can't you just forget the things I said I was angry at the time but now I cleared my head It was so strong, where did it all go wrong
|
|
for everything i've lost, and everything i've done wrong. - went out with mutiara. went bugis and paya lebar. didnt find her jumperrr. sad case. went to paya lebar. bought same shirts. hahs. lame. took train back to pasir ris. a guy in the train freaked us out. -.- freako bastard. he cant sleep in a proper position. gosh. went mac's. bought ice creams. hahhs. i miss the 50c ice creams. went home. and i miss sharon dah-ling. im sorry i didnt go out with you guys tdy. - Sitting here alone thinking it through trying to convince myself that I'm not losing you, Or can't you just forget the things I said I was angry at the time but now I cleared my head It was so strong, where did it all go wrong
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|