"make believe for the false pretence."-
I
LOVE DIE JOEY KOH HUI YU LIKE, SUPER MANY CANXZ!
HAHAHAHA!
I LOVE HER,
MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE
IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!I LOVE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE YOU, JOEY KOH!
-
this girl ah, brought me a belated birthday present.
like, 2 months after my birthday. HAHAHA.
but nvm, because i still love her.
SHE GOT ME FATAL SEDUCTIONS 2 OKAY!
and this super sweet card lor.
KNN, GOT FRIEND SO GOOD DE ANOT.
2 MTHS LATER STILL WILL GIVE PRESENT LEH!
alamakxz.
-
went for lunch with joey and jolene(her sister).
hahahahahahaha, i swear, i hate the drinks stall auntie.
she gave me so much ice. -.- and my drink got chao ji diluted.
thanks lor.
-
i saw jerome ser ser ser ser. ahahahahahahaha.
jolene went home. with joey's shakespeare papers.
and i swear, the reason why shakespeare makes me sleep,
is because i take a long time to figure out one scene. -.-
I STILL FIGURED IT OUT, NONETHELESS.
-
i went to cut hairrrrrrrrr.
like finallyyyyyyy.
and hahahahahahaha, no difference. -.-
its just lighter loh. :D
so yahhhhhh. MEI FEN BIE OHHH.
good. means i dont look screwed up.
-
IMMA GO OUT WITH JOEY KOH KOH KOH KOH TMR!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
imma shop shop shop like nobody's business.
:D :D :D :D :D
-
okay, imma go nonsense with nicholas.
BYE.
-
TAG REPLIES :
-
ALEX - okay, spag it shall be.
when're you coming over to eat it? hahaha.
CHERYL - I WNA SEE YOUR FACE TOO. HAH.
GEORGE - ANA! copybitch. -.- eee. ask her go die please.
YONLING - psst, you-know-who. the one me and nisa are against.
no cookies for guessing. ILY TOO!