"I have you. A lover and a friend. You are everything I need. The stars, and the air I breathe. Life isn't the same without you."
-
I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SISSY HO TO THE MAX. ohmygod, -.- he made george stand for nothing lor. wth sia. eeee-diot. having self-practices in band is nice, i guess. except for some exceptionally PERFECT people lah k. -.- I KNOW MY WALTZ. I KNOW MY WALTZ. clap. :D and oh shit, i forgot to file in my Paragon pieces. -.- baaaaasket. SIBF's no longer creeping in, its right smack in my face. its in 2 days. ohmy. im not ready. im not ready! and, i realise mr wong wants to play dancing megahits for Paragon. ahhhhhhhh. dont want leh. =\ i scaredddd. tsk.
-
lim boon huat's super on time with his timetables! what is this man! 2AM IN THE MORNING THEN POST AH. WALAO. -.- see what sia. people no need sleep ah. tskkkkkk. and, i shall be ON! and wear nisa's baju on friday(?), almost whole class wearing okay! sexy bodoh. 2/2's gna PWNXZXZ. :D :D :D yo other sec 2s go away. muahaha. okay, mean.
-
TAG REPLIES :
-
YUNXUAN - ah no, we all know how to spell huixiu. :D
GILLIAN - ahahaha, stupid lah that boy.
MINGXUAN - its s'posed to make you laugh.
NISA - AH SHUDUP LAH YOU! eh you cheat my hweeling, you say wna go hotel one!!!!! tsk.
JOEY - no lah, i forgot what i wanted to say also. LOL.
|
|
"I have you. A lover and a friend. You are everything I need. The stars, and the air I breathe. Life isn't the same without you."
-
I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SISSY HO TO THE MAX. ohmygod, -.- he made george stand for nothing lor. wth sia. eeee-diot. having self-practices in band is nice, i guess. except for some exceptionally PERFECT people lah k. -.- I KNOW MY WALTZ. I KNOW MY WALTZ. clap. :D and oh shit, i forgot to file in my Paragon pieces. -.- baaaaasket. SIBF's no longer creeping in, its right smack in my face. its in 2 days. ohmy. im not ready. im not ready! and, i realise mr wong wants to play dancing megahits for Paragon. ahhhhhhhh. dont want leh. =\ i scaredddd. tsk.
-
lim boon huat's super on time with his timetables! what is this man! 2AM IN THE MORNING THEN POST AH. WALAO. -.- see what sia. people no need sleep ah. tskkkkkk. and, i shall be ON! and wear nisa's baju on friday(?), almost whole class wearing okay! sexy bodoh. 2/2's gna PWNXZXZ. :D :D :D yo other sec 2s go away. muahaha. okay, mean.
-
TAG REPLIES :
-
YUNXUAN - ah no, we all know how to spell huixiu. :D
GILLIAN - ahahaha, stupid lah that boy.
MINGXUAN - its s'posed to make you laugh.
NISA - AH SHUDUP LAH YOU! eh you cheat my hweeling, you say wna go hotel one!!!!! tsk.
JOEY - no lah, i forgot what i wanted to say also. LOL.
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|