"we both know im not that strong."- math test tmr, i dont think i'll pass. -.- sigh. i dont like mr jalil. he sucks. - so, lets not pretend like you're sad and depressed. I know she's there and you're probably hangin' out and making eyes, but these words were never easier for me to say or you to second guess. but I guess, that I can live without you, but without you, I'll be miserable at its best.- its been three whole days since I've had sleep. 'cause I dreamt of her lips on yours, and I got the point that I should leave you alone. but we both know that I'm not that strong . and.. I miss the lips that made me fly. but its over. like you said it was. 72564246
|
|
"we both know im not that strong."- math test tmr, i dont think i'll pass. -.- sigh. i dont like mr jalil. he sucks. - so, lets not pretend like you're sad and depressed. I know she's there and you're probably hangin' out and making eyes, but these words were never easier for me to say or you to second guess. but I guess, that I can live without you, but without you, I'll be miserable at its best.- its been three whole days since I've had sleep. 'cause I dreamt of her lips on yours, and I got the point that I should leave you alone. but we both know that I'm not that strong . and.. I miss the lips that made me fly. but its over. like you said it was. 72564246
|
|
|
|
removing what was previously here, doesn't mean i love you any less (duh).
i've just figured, that whats past shall remain in the past, and we shall just, well, move forward.
and you're still the love of my life, always will be. sunny or not.
even if it rains, we'll have our brollies, kick water onto ourselves and laugh cause we're kids at heart.
spending these few months together, everything takes on a new meaning, even love itself.
everybody says this will end eventually, so be it. even if it does, i'll still have the many beautiful memories.
but lets not get there just yet, because we both know, this relationship isn't reaching a dead-end anytime soon.
thank you for always being there for me, even when you're tired and when i don't always seem pleasant to you.
thank you for staying by my side during storms, in sickness and in health, in happiness and in misery.
you make the sun i see shine with warmth, and the night sky twinkle with stars. "your love's put me at the top of the world."
your heart's safe with me, and i love you so, dear boyfriend.
|